01 Sep SpeakerBox is Hiring!
SpeakerBox, a PR firm designed to meet the unique demands of the technology sector, is hiring! We’re currently looking for candidates who are both entry-level and experienced communicators.
We’re also looking for at least one part-time fall intern. If you’re a local college student or recent graduate interested in learning more about public relations, please consider applying.
Links to job descriptions can be found here:
And if you need some encouragement, let me share just a few reasons why SpeakerBox is such a great place to work.
- Mentoring – Weekly one-to-one meetings with supervisor and bi-weekly training program
- Benefits –
- Health insurance (90-100% of individual premium paid by SBX)
- Dental insurance (100% of individual premium paid by SBX)
- 401k plan with 3% employer contribution
- Generous vacation policy – 15 days of PTO in your 1st year (and birthday off) plus 10 federal holidays observed and our office is closed between Dec. 24 – Jan. 1
- Sabbatical – After five years, employees are eligible for a paid, four-week sabbatical
- Flexibility – After one-year, full-time employees are eligible for one telework day per week. We also offer part-time positions and flexible schedules, which several employees take advantage of.
- Culture – We’re always looking for a reason to celebrate: annual SpeakerBox Day (we’ve been to Nationals games, mini golf, winery tours), seasonal cook-offs, monthly happy hour and a low-key, laid-back office environment
- Clients – Our clients include major Fortune 500 companies, fast-growing mid-market companies, innovative startups and everything in between. It never gets boring here.
If you’re interested in learning more about SpeakerBox and possibly joining our team of smart, happy people – please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.