17 Dec SpeakerBox Communications Clients Are on an Award Season High
We are excited to share that several of our clients have been recognized during the Fall award season for their growth, innovation and individual contributions to their respective companies and industries. The accolades include:
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ recognizes the fastest-growing public and private technology companies in North America. Of the 33 winners from the Washington region, clients Fonteva and GoCanvas made the list at numbers 286 and 261, respectively. As additional recognition, they will also take part in the NASDAQ closing bell-ringing ceremony on January 10, 2019.
- Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC) “Tech 100” recognizes companies and individuals who are driving tech innovation, implementing new solutions for their customers, and leading growth in the Greater Washington region. Congratulations to our clients Forcepoint, GoCanvas, LifeCents, and Qlarion for being named to this list.
- DC Inno “50 on Fire” recognizes 50 people and companies that are truly heating up the DMV’s ecosystem. Congratulations LifeCents for being one of the 50 honorees.
- Best in Biz Awards is the only independent business awards program judged each year by prominent editors and reporters from top-tier publications. Congratulations to GoCanvas on being named a Gold winner for the second year in a row in the Fastest Growing Company category and a Silver winner in the Best Places to Work category.
- CHXD Design & Innovation Challenge recognizes creative solutions that help financially vulnerable employees balance their health and financial needs during open enrollment and throughout the year. Congratulations to LifeCents for being selected as an honorable mention.
- Stevie Awards for Women in Business recognizes female entrepreneurs, executives, employees and the organizations they run. Congratulations to Red Hat’s Terri Hall, vice president, global strategic alliances, Woman of the Year – Technology, Silver award, and Laurie Krebs, Global vice president of tax, Women Helping Women – Business, Bronze award.
- American Security Today ASTORS Homeland Security Awards honors new and established vendors that are providing innovative solutions to address the evolving homeland security threats we’re increasingly witnessing. Congratulations to SolarWinds for winning two Platinum AST ASTORS award – Best Network Security Solution for its Network Configuration Manager and Best Security Incident & Event Management Solution (SIEM) for its Log & Event Manager (also won Platinum for this product in 2017). And to cybersecurity company, and client, Forcepoint for winning Gold for their Dynamic Data Protection solution.
- DC Inno “Coolest Companies” recognizes companies that are constantly innovating from within to build better company culture. Congratulations to Fonteva for being a Readers Choice winner and to GoCanvas for winning the Best Perks category.
- DCA Live “Red Hot Companies” recognizes the region’s fastest growing and most exciting companies. Congratulations to Fonteva, GoCanvas, and Monkton for being named to this exciting list.
“Our clients work extremely hard all year long and it’s wonderful to see them recognized for the many contributions and innovation they bring to the tech sector, their markets, and the Washington region,” said Elizabeth Shea, SpeakerBox CEO. “It is our passion to help amplify the stories of these talented companies as they work tirelessly to support and engage their customers, industries, and the ecosystem as a whole.”
SpeakerBox has enjoyed an exciting year with several of its own awards and recognitions including a Gold MarCom Award in the Print Media, Print Creativity, White Paper category and a Bronze Stevie Women in Business Awards for Women-Run Workplace of the Year. In addition, SpeakerBox is proud to continue supporting partnerships with prominent companies on strategic initiatives, such as the Deloitte’s Technology Venture Center initiative and its Fast500 program, the prestigious MindShare program, Cooley’s bi-annual Capital Call, the Tandem Product Academy, and DCA Live.
About SpeakerBox Communications
SpeakerBox is a communications and public relations firm designed to meet the unique demands of the technology sector: crystallizing complex ideas, targeting highly intelligent buyers, and moving at the speed of tech. Since 1997, we’ve given voice to the industry’s top thinkers and performers; influenced hundreds of successful product launches, acquisitions, valuations, and IPOs; and helped influence nearly a billion dollars of institutional investment. For more information visit www.speakerboxpr.com