15 Jul Next TMA Event: The Go-To-Market Pyramid
Calling all marketing executives for our next TMA event of the summer. Former CMO and COO Michele Perry will headline the interactive breakfast session entitled, “Analyzing the Go-to-Market Pyramid.”
Developing a solid go-to-market strategy can be challenging for even the most experienced marketers. Calling on her experience at USinternetworking and Sourcefire, Michele will share her approach, called the Perry Pyramid, for companies that need to develop an action plan to reach target customers while maintaining a competitive advantage.
Michele will walk attendees through each level of the pyramid and share examples of companies that have successfully reached the pinnacle. Specifically, she’ll discuss:
- How to conduct your marketing audit
- Confusion between motion and progress in marketing efforts
- Nine exercises to enhance your go-to-market execution
- Budgeting – how to slice your marketing pie
- Why the Message Map is the most critical tool to speed your execution
The event will be held on Tuesday, July 26th from 8:00 am to 10:00 am in the ground floor conference center of the Silverline Center, located at 7900 Westpark Drive in Tysons.
Please consider joining us for this can’t miss event. Registration information and additional event details can be found here.