11 Apr Join Us for the Fifth Annual Mid-Atlantic Marketing Summit!
It’s that time of year again, time for the fifth annual Mid-Atlantic Marketing Summit. This year’s summit will be held at the USA Today/Gannett headquarters in Tysons, VA on April 22.. Registration for the event closes on April 13 so make sure you register today! MAM Summit is organized each year by Capitol Communicator and Potomac Tech Wire .
This well attended event is packed with marketing visionaries sharing their insight for the future of marketing. With 400+ CMOs, senior marketers, agency professionals, and tech executives from the DC area, this event is more than a conference, it’s an opportunity to strengthen your network and collaborate with successful marketing professionals.
The summit will feature 4 keynotes, 12 presentations, and 5 panels from leading brands, agencies, and technology companies along with breakfast, coffee breaks, lunch, and cocktails. This year’s agenda has filled out nicely and below are some of the highlights we’re looking forward to, including the keynotes who will give their insight on the future of marketing.
- Seth Goldman, co-founder of Honest Tea, will talk about mission-driven marketing, his creation of one of the most successful beverage brands in the U.S., and his plans for the future.
- Rick Rudman, CEO of Tracx and founder of Vocus, will talk about the future of social marketing and the untapped areas of social and digital that marketers should explore in the future.
- David Beebe, VP of Creative and Content Marketing at Marriott International, will talk about the innovative content marketing and entertainment concepts that Marriott has carried out in recent years.
- Basim Mansour, President of Michael & Son, will walk attendees through his local plumbing company’s decision to run a television advertisement with Mike Tyson during the Super Bowl, and the impact it has had on his business.
In addition some of the panels will include:
CMO Roundtable: The Big Picture for 2016
“What’s Hot in Sports Marketing” moderated by Matt White from WHITE64
- Kristine Friend, Vice President, Brand Marketing, Washington Nationals
- Patrick Duffy, SVP, Monumental Sports & Entertainment
- Mike Schoenbrun, Chief Revenue Officer, D.C. United
“On a Deadline: How to Best Connect with Reporters” moderated by Tom Resau, SVP, W2 Communications
- Jim Bach, Staff Reporter, Washington Business Journal
- George Jackson, Managing Producer, Government Matters ABC7
- Rob Pegoraro, Columnist, Yahoo! Tech
- Jordan Robertson, Tech Reporter,Bloomberg
“Video in a Social, Mobile and VR World” moderated by Elizabeth Shea, CEO, SpeakerBox Communications
For the full schedule, including a list of presentations, check out the agenda here.
On the day of the event, we will be live blogging from the SpeakerBox blog and tweeting from @MAMSummit. Please subscribe to our blog, and you’ll get an update as our blog posts go live. If you want to follow or join in the conversation on twitter, be sure to use the #MAMSummit hash tag. This is a great way to stay updated if you can’t attend the event, or if you happen to miss a session.
Share this with your network and help make this year’s Mid-Atlantic Marketing Summit the best one yet. We look forward to seeing you there, and discussing what the future hold for marketers.