12 Nov December TMA Event – Hear From Your Peers: Measuring Marketing Success as a Software Company
The end of the year is almost upon us and with it the final TMA event of the year. We dedicate this event to discussing the empirical and financial metrics that now define best practices for modern B2B technology marketers.
Today’s software and SaaS executives are being driven and measured by common fundamentals, operational metrics, and cold hard data – both in the marketing/sales funnel and for the product itself. Whether we like it or not — these metrics now determine how all of us (especially in B2B SaaS) are ultimately measured.
So, how are you performing relative to your peers? What do the numbers say?
Matt Howard, a two-time successful entrepreneur and software marketing enthusiast, and current VP of sales and marketing at Natural Insight, will share relevant results and key observations from the popular 2015 Pacific Crest SaaS Industry Survey.
The annual SaaS survey is used to identify the operational and financial trends that benchmark success among SaaS companies. Findings cut across virtually every aspect of SaaS operations, from go-to-market selling strategies, marketing, customer retention rates, to operational management and margin structures. More than 300 senior executives from SaaS companies around the world participated this year.
TMA is an invitation-only group of top-level marketers from companies throughout the Washington, D.C. area. In order to preserve the original charter of the organization for peer education, we’ve kept the criteria simple. All members:
- Must have primary marketing or communications responsibility for your company or business unit
- Cannot be service providers, such as law firms, accounting firms, real estate agents, etc.
If you are interested in attending the upcoming TMA event details are below.
- When: Wednesday, December 9, 2015, 8:00 am – 10:00 am
- Where: Silverline Center | 7900 Westpark Drive, McLean, Virginia 22102
- 5th Floor Conference Center
- Coffee and Continental Breakfast Served
- Cost: $35
- 8:00-8:30: Registration, Networking and Breakfast
- 8:30-9:30: Program
- 9:30-10:00: Q&A and Networking