26 Dec A look back at 2012 – SBX style
As we approach the end of the year I started thinking back about what a great year it’s been. Below is a recap of some great moments for SBX in 2012.
- 24th – SBX kicked off relationship with new client, mPortal
- 18th – Lisa celebrated her 10 year anniversary with SpeakerBox!
- 1st – SBX held a “red” themed cook-off
- 7th – Elizabeth hosted SBX webinar, Increasing Visibility Around Capital Raises with special guest Gretchen Guandolo
- 15th – SBX kicked off relationship with Phase 2
- 29th – SBX kicked off relationship with new client, MicroPact
- 20th – SBX participated in the first annual MAM summit as a sponsor and speaker
- 20th – SBX sponsored and supported MoDev UX
- 23rd – Mary celebrated her 5th anniversary with SpeakerBox!
- 2nd – Kate celebrated her 1st anniversary with SpeakerBox!
- 15th – SBX welcomed summer intern Alexis Koeppen!
- 18th – SBX staff volunteered at Food for Other Warehouse in Merrifield as our Q2 philanthropy event
- 24th – SBX held a (venti)Cinco de Mayo cook-off
- 8th – Elizabeth spoke at the Vocus Users Conference
- 16th – SBX supported Disruptathon – media event
- 13th – SBX welcomed second summer intern Nikki Schell!
- 13th – SBX kicked off relationship with new client Agilis International
- 25th – SBX opened its Raleigh office as Pete moves to NC
- 25th – SBX kicked off relationship with new client, QSM
- 7th – SBX kicked off relationship with PersonSpot
- 14th – SBX kicked off relationship with MamaBear
- 29th – Elizabeth hosted SBX webinar, Inbound Marketing: Getting Found with Creative Content with special guests DP Venkatesh and Matt Howard
- 12th – SBX supported MicroPact at their 462 Conference
- 18th – SBX kicked off relationship with new client, CCA
- 14th – SBX sponsored and supported MoDev Tablet
- 27th – SBX held a tailgate cook-off! Winners: Elizabeth and Katie
- 27th – SBX supported Disruptathon – Social Media
- 18th – SBX DAY!! Oktoberfest and fall games festival
- 23rd – SBX supported Red Hat at their Government Symposium
- 1st – SBX staff volunteered at Food for Other Warehouse in Merrifield as our Q4 philanthropy event
- 2nd – 9th – SBX sponsored and supported DCWeek
- 7th – SBX supported Symantec’s Government Symposium at the convention center in DC
- 11th – SBX helped TroopID launch in conjunction with Veterans Day
- 14th – SBX kicked off relationship with new client, LexisNexis
- 19th – SBX opened State College office as John moves to PA
- 27th – Launched new website for X by 2
- 29th – SBX kicked off relationship with client, ACS Chemworx
- 30th – SBX sponsored and supported MoDev East
- 7th – SBX celebrated it’s 15 year anniversary and its holiday party!
- 13th – Elizabeth hosted an SBX webinar, Analyst Relations 101 with special guest and client Bob Ragsdale
- 13th – Lisa named finalist in CIT’s Gap 50 awards!