Webinar: Inbounding Marketing: Getting Found with Content
Wednesday, August 29th
2:00 pm EST
“Inbound marketing is based on the concept of earning the attention of prospects, making yourself easy to be found and drawing customers to your website by producing content customers value.” — Wikipedia
With lead generation serving as one of the most important business outcomes B2B marketers desire, the switch from outbound marketing: advertising, trade shows, direct mail–to inbound marketing: content marketing, SEO, social media, has never been stronger.
We are big believers in inbound marketing at SpeakerBox, and work with several clients to support their inbound marketing strategies.
Join us as we hear from Matt Howard, Co-Founder and CEO of ZoomSafer, D.P. Venkatesh, CEO and Founder of mPortal, and Elizabeth Shea, CEO of SpeakerBox Communications. They all made the decision to invest in inbound marketing campaigns and have seen the pay off. We will hold a roundtable discussion on how to define a strategy, create a content-rich site and develop meaningful metrics.
You will learn:
- The ingredients of a successful inbound marketing program
- How to justify the investment and minimize the expense
- Creative ideas for content and calls-to-action
- What’s worked and what’s not worked in a B2B environment
- Best practices for blogging, content creation and social media
- How to measure, track and manage ROI